Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are perfect anytime of the year. We believe the best time of the year is during the fall (September – November) with the fall foliage and mild temperatures. There is no shortage of the things you can do on your Smoky Mountain cabin vacation. You will find Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville attractions that are sure to please the whole family.
After many visits to The Great Smoky Mountain area in Tennessee, we fell in love with the area. Now we want to share the beauty and serenity with all of our guests.
Accommodations by Kajun Cabin Rentals are ideal for any occasion. Bear Corner Cabin in Pigeon Forge is in the perfect location in The Hidden Springs Resort. This is a year round vacation resort tucked away in the mountains just behind Dollywood and Splash Country. Tennessee offers something for everyone. Ideal for visiting all the attractions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Art & Crafts Community, and The Great Smoky Mountains. Just minutes away from The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, 8 great outlet malls with over 250 stores, 14 live entertainment theaters, miles of go cart tracks and mini golf courses, and some of the best restaurants.
With all the Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge events, boredom is never an issue.
- Fine Arts Festivals
- Craft Festivals
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament
- Smoky Mountain Spring Festival
- Smoky Mountain Wine Festival
- River Raft Rigatta
- Fireworks (4th of July)
- Smoky Mountain Songwriters Festival
- Fast Cars N Mason Jars Moonshine Festival
- Oktoberfest at Ober
- Smoky Mountain Harvest Festival
- Autumn Colors in the Smokies Fine Arts Festival
- Ripley’s Freight Nights
- Great Smoky Thanksgiving Arts & Crafts Show
- Fantasy of Lights Christmas Parade
- Christmas Arts & Crafts Show
- Christmas on Ice at Ober
- Ober Winter Sports
- New Years Eve Ball Drop and Fireworks Show